Today i bring you some cool tutorials, tips and examples about PureMVC. If you don’t know what this framework is, we can describe it in a simple way as a framework that enable developers to build modular applications in Air, Flash and Flex. What means modular applications? You build an application divided in several small applications that you can load or unload based on user / application / solution requirements.
But you can know more about the features of PureMVC at their official site. Now let’s take a look to these tutorials and examples that will introduce and help you developing applications:
- Getting Started with the PureMVC Startup Manager
- Flex, PureMVC, Jabber and XIFF 3: Introduction
- Building a Flash site using PureMVC
- How to create a PureMVC app with Actionscript 3
- How to Build a Simple FLV Player in Flash and Flex using the PureMVC Framework
- pureMVC assetLoader utility